Dr. (Prof.) Rashida Begum
Fellowship in Ob/Gyn, Masters in Medical Education (UK), MSc. in Clinical Embryology (UK), PhD
Director, Infertility Care and Research Center (ICRC), Dhaka
Dr. (Prof.) Rashida Begum is a highly qualified specialist with a Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Masters in Medical Education (University of Dundee, UK), MSc. in Clinical Embryology (University of Leeds, UK), and a PhD.
She is a well-known fertility specialist in Bangladesh. Dr. Rashida is extensively trained in ART and IVF procedures from the UK and Singapore. She has received many awards and honors and published many research papers. Dr. Rashida has successfully handled many complex cases.
Awards & recognition
- Young Scientist Award from Asia Oacenia Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (AOFOG) in 2005
- Shining Personality Award by Narikontha Foundation in 2005
- Best Fertility Specialist Award, Deshpremi Sangskritik Songha
- Helen Kelar Gold Medal 2010 by Helen Kelar Research Center
Research & publications
- Seventy Eight publications in world reputed international and national journals
- Chapter in book (Aromatase inhibitors – type, indications and mode of action) of NOVA publishers USA
- GDM: Management Strategy, InTech Publishers, USA