Dr. Rama’s Institute for Fertility – Telengana & Karnataka
With over 25 years of presence in the industry, Dr. Rama’s Institute for fertility offers complete gamut of infertility disorders’ treatments including donor & surrogacy programs. The center has a good infrastructure, latest technology and state-of-the art lab & equipment set-up.
Dr. Rama’s Institute for fertility has a highly experienced team of infertility specialists, embryologists, gynaecologists, and urologists led by Dr. P. Rama Devi.
- Dr. P. Ramadevi
- J. Vijayalakshmi
- Jai Ram Reddy (Urologist)
- Purnanandam (Urologist)
IUI – Donor/Husband, IVF – ET, ICSI – ET, Sperm retrieval, Laser assisted hatching, Blastocyst culture, Cumulus cell coculture, Sperm banking, Freezing- (embryo/ sperm/ oocyte), Donation – (sperm/egg/ embryo), Surrogacy, PGD (Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis), Amniocentesis (Pre-natal genetic diagnosis), Reproductive Surgery (for chocolatecyst, hydrosalpinx, endometriosis, Fibroids, Varicocelectomy, Keyhole surgery, Fetal reduction), Non-surgical ectopic pregnancy management.
- Latest ART techniques
- Customized treatment protocols according to individual patient needs
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Consultation, ultrasound monitoring , laboratory investigations, counseling, operative procedure, pharmacy, HSG, ovum pick up, embryo transfer & well equipped operation theater, all under one roof
- Semen bank
- Open 365 days & 24/7
- Offers IVF treatment in four cities of Andhra Pradesh – Vijayawada, Rajamundry, Visakhapatnam and Guntur
- Also has a facility in Raichur, Karnataka
Dr. Rama’s Institute for Fertility, Hyderabad
# 6-3-788/33, Opp. Chandana Brothers
Dr. Rama’s Institute for Fertility, Raichur
# 7-6-48/14, Shekar Complex, Gajgarpet
Opp : Hanuman Theatre, Raichur, Karnataka
Dr. Rama’s Institute for Fertility, Bangalore
DC Chambers, 421/M, Shri Krishna Temple Road, Indira Nagar,
1st Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka 560038, India