Dr. Rohit Gutgutia, MBBS, DGO
Nova IVI Fertility, Kolkata
Dr. Rohit Gutgutia brings over 13 years of experience in IVF and other assisted reproductive techniques. He has expertise in advance Assisted Reproductive Techniques and infertility management. He has helped in setting up numerous IUI and IVF facilities across Eastern India, Nepal and Bangladesh. He is trained under renowned Prof. Amit Ami and Prof. Yona Barak at Herzliya Medical Center, Israel.
Internationally trained, Dr. Gutgutia has been conferred many honorary posts, awards, published many papers, and shared his knowledge at conferences and symposiums in India and abroad.
- More than 2,800 births credited to IVF team headed by Dr. Rohit Gutgutia
- Advisory board member with many MNC Pharma companies
- Invited faculty to all national meets
- Published 11 papers in peer reviewed journals
- Author of chapters in FOGSI publications
- Edited a “handbook on investigating infertility” published in 2016 by Jaypee Brothers