Dr. Majeed Aloum, Al Noor Hospital Fertility Center, Abu Dhabi
Dr. Majeed Aloum is a highly qualified and experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology/ Reproductive Endocrinologist. He heads the Al Noor Hospital Fertility Center at its Abu Dhabi location.
Dr. Aloum expertise includes ovulation induction protocols, surgical sperm recovery and recurrent implantation failure. He is a regular speaker and lecturer in many international and national level conferences on infertility treatments and IVF.
- MD, Damascus University, Syria
- DGO, Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dublin, Ireland
- MRCOG, Member of Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynecologist, London
- Director of IVF Center, Consultant in Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine, Abbasien Hospital, Damascus, Syria
- Director of NURTURE (Nottingham University Research & Treatment Unit in Reproduction), Nottingham, U.K.
- Consultant in Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine-NURTURE, Nottingham, U.K.
- Honorary Consultant in Obstetrics Gynecology, Queens Medical Centre University Hospital, Nottingham, U.K.
- Lecturer in Obstetrics and Gynecology, subspecialty training research fellow in Reproductive Medicine, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, U.K.