Dr. Michael Fakih, Medical Director Fakih IVF Fertility Center, UAE
Dr. Michael Fakih brings over 31 years of experience in IVF and other assisted reproductive techniques. He is the Co-Founder and Medical Director of Fakih IVF Fertlity Center, UAE, IVF Michigan, USA, and Founder of First IVF, Lebanon.
Dr. Fakih has done his MD from American University of Beirut. He went on to complete his residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology before pursuing a Clinical Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Yale University School of Medicine, USA. Later, in 1986, he pursued a Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the Medical University of South Carolina, USA.
He has been awarded numerous honorary posts, published several scientific papers, and shared his knowledge at conferences and symposiums around the world. He is a member of many reputed bodies. He was also listed as one of the top 15 American Lebanese of all time in the category of Medicine in the year 2008.
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists
- American-Canadian Endometriosis Association
- American Fertility Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Michigan Reproductive Endocrine Society
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Tech (SART)
- Society for Reproductive Surgeons (SRS)
- International Product Advisory Board of OvaScience