Dr. Onyinyechi Echendu, Lagos, Nigeria
Fertility Physician, The Bridge Clinic, Lagos
Experience: 5+ years
Expertise: Assisted Reproductive Techniques, IVF
Dr. Onyinyechi Echendu is a qualified and experienced infertility specialist. She received her medical degree from the University of Nigeria, Enugu. Dr. Echendu has studied at Kings College Hospital in London and did her postgraduate diploma in Family Medicine from the Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria.
She has obtained her IVF and ART training at Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad Hospital in India and The Bridge Clinic, Lagos.
Positions & experience
- Worked at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH)
- Worked at Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH)
- Consultant at a number of fertility clinics in Nigeria
- Nigerian Medical Association (NMA)
- Society of Family Physicians of Nigeria
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine