Dr. Pankaj Shrivastav, Conceive Hospital, Sharjah
Dr. Pankaj Shrivastav is a highly qualified renowned infertility specialist. He is the Director of Conceive Fertility Hospital in Sharjah. He is a highly experienced and a pioneer in the field of reproductive medicine.
Dr. Shrivastav did his MBBS from Christian Medical College (CMC) in Vellore, India and later Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology (DGO) and MD. During his time at DGFC, Dr. Shrivastav reached several wonderful milestones. Along with his work as a physician, Dr. Shrivastav is actively involved in research. He devised several new techniques and his contributions to the field of Fertility Medicine include pioneering work in Ovarian Hyperstimulation and Surgical Retrieval of Sperm (PESA and TESA). In 2001, Dr. Shrivastav was awarded a Fellowship from The Royal College of London in Obstetrics and Gynecology (FRCOG).
He is actively involved in teaching and training programs in the UAE and India. Dr. Shrivastav has conducted numerous workshops and seminars across the Middle East. He has presented research papers at both National and International platforms. He has also published chapters on the topics of ‘Fertility Medicine and Ultrasound Usage’ in several books.
Dr. Shrivastav has received numerous awards. He is also the recipient of “Hind Rattan” Award (Jewel of India) for his contribution as a physician and for the pride he brought to the country.
- Deputy Director & Consultant Gynecologist at Dubai Gynecology & Fertility Hospital
- Member of the Management Board of OBGYN section, Emirates Medical Association
- Lecturer & Reader in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Vellore Christian Medical College Foundation
- Research Fellow & Gynecologist, Humana Hospital Wellington
- Honorary Secretary, Vellore Obstetric & Gynecological Society